My client is looking for a Workshop Foreman to join their busy team, the department is very well established, you will be reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient control of the workshop operational activities.
- Manage and control day to day workshop activities
- Ensure maintenance standards are compliant
- Plan, schedule, progress workload
- Follow specific instructions and ensure customer order numbers are obtained for chargeable work
- Monitor performance and potential of team and provide direction
- Identify and recommend training for the engineers
- Maintain the workshop in a safe and clean manner
- Attend breakdowns and carry out repairs on site
- Collect and deliver customer vehicles when appropriate
- Minimum of 5 years in the repair and maintenance of plant machinery
- Previous experience of having worked in a superviosry role for at least 12 months
- HGV driving license
- Computed literate
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers, peers and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise workloads, time management skills and work in a fast moving working environment.
For a more detailed job specification or if you would like to APPLY please get in touch with Michelle Day on 01225 805036.