Days 0800 - 1700
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? Can you demonstrate a background in providing efficient control of a workshop? Are you a team player who is a hands-on individual?
My client is a national distributor of products used within heavy plant, as well as providing in house assembly and body building, they also provide highly skilled maintenance and repairs on their product range.
Seeking an experienced Foreman to join their friendly and diverse team. You will be working within a busy service workshop, where you will be the first point of contact for the organisation's customers and contractors.
- Carrying out all aspects of service, repair and routine maintenance
- To effectively plan and organise workshop activities ensuring all jobs are completed within the required time frame and to the required standard whilst adhering to the appropriate processes.
- To effectively manage employees in the area of responsibility including motivation, manpower planning, training needs, dissemination of information, performance management and Health and Safety.
- Follow customer specific instructions as detailed with reconciliation of customer invoices where appropriate
- To ensure effective performance in all areas of workshop administration.
- Communicate effectively with managers and staff at all levels of the business along with varied departments where required
- 5 years repair and maintenance experience
- Proven experience of working within a supervisory role for at least 12 months
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to provide appropriate technical support to colleagues and customers
The successful candidate will have previous supervisory / managerial experience within a similar environment and hold relevant mechanical qualifications. Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic rams will be beneficial. A hands-on approach is a must.
Interviews to take place from 13th June 2019
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.