Temporary to Permanent
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4pm
Our client is currently recruiting for experienced Welders to join their established team based in Melksham. Working with Reinforced Bar, this role will involve MIG welding and some work with bar bending equipment. You will be working off simple drawings, building cages, spot welding hoops.
· Liaising with the Workshop Welders to ensure best production methods
· Maintaining all machinery, completing daily maintenance reports and reporting any faults to the Workshop Manager
· Maintain and achieve high levels of productivity as measured by the factory's KPIs
· Grinding/prep-work for welded product
· General assistance in busy points within workshop/warehouse to aid production flow
· To adhere to all Health and Safety regulations
· Good understanding of numerical work, figures/data entry, values and measurements
· All applicants must have a strong understanding of engineering drawings
· A Forklift license would be highly advantageous but is not essential
· Must be skilled in MIG Welding
There is an immediate start for the right candidate and in return, the company offers a competitive salary. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.