45 hours per week
Are you looking for your next customer service role? Are you an effective team player? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Weighbridge Operative on a temporary ongoing basis, to join their Quarry team based near Dorchester.
- To ensure customers requirements are met and delivery dockets are correctly completed to ensure the weight of vehicles are in compliance with the Road Traffic Acts
- To report to the Sales Office any additional orders received or any shortfall in orders
- To ensure that materials are not supplied to customers appearing on the Company Credit Control Stop List
- To undertake cash sales transactions in accordance with Company procedures
- To bank cash sales are required and to provide and maintain records
- At the close of business for the day to batch tickets, record tonnages and forward documentation to the Sales Office
- To undertake shipping and transport routing where required
- To maintain a clean and respectable appearance at all times
The successful candidate must be proficient in the use of IT systems and have good administration skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also required. Experience within the Quarry industry or in a similar role would be advantageous.
Basic hours are Monday to Friday 07:00 to 17:00.
There will also be a requirement to work some Bank Holidays and up to 8 Saturdays per year, but prior notice will be given.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.