Full Time - Permanent
£22,000 + Company Bonus Scheme
We are recruiting for a Website Owner to join our client based in the Swindon area on a permanent position.
We are looking for a Website Trader to join our award-winning client near Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing client in a role that will provide variety and opportunity.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure the website content is maintained, changes are made efficiently, ensuring the website performance exceeds it's KPI's and reflecting on ways to enhance the website.
Other responsibilities and Duties include:
- Responsible for the website performance; monitoring performance and optimisation
- Ensuring details on the website and associated websites are accurate, up to date and any changes are made
- Adding new products to the website
- Understanding the products on offer so key selling points are highlighted to maximise sales
- Responsible for press releases, checking information is accurate and products are portrayed well
- Signing off Press Releases
- Review websites and publications to ensure products are making return on investment
- Competitor analysis to review what else is on the market
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you will be self-driven and a positive individual. Ideally you will have a marketing and or analytical background, however this is not essential.
Essential skills and experience:
- A natural forward planner
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Must be able to use MS Office 2000 or later
- Be a key team player
- Able to work extended hours on occasions
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Previous CMS experience advantageous but not essential
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applicants however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.