Full time permanent
£25,000 - £30,000pa + Company Bonus scheme + Pension contributions + Medical Benefit
Are you an experienced Website Manager? Do you have experience of managing digital campaigns? Are you able to analyse web data to make recommended changes? Then we have the role you have been looking for.
My client is seeking an experienced Website Manager, to join their organisation near Swindon where no two days will be the same. Joining a fast-paced team, you will be working to tight deadlines, owning the customers online journey, managing the websites digital campaigns, ensuring conversions to the call centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor web traffic and SEO
· Analyse data so that improvements can be made to the website
· Present ideas to senior members for future improvements
· Ensure online content is aligned with brand guidelines
· Produce, edit and publish appealing content
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Good understanding of SEO
- Proficient in creating and analysing PPC Campaigns
- Experience using a CMS system to update websites
- Experience interpreting heatmap data
It would advantageous to have any experience of creating campaigns on social media channels, as well as having travel industry experience. The successful candidate must have proven numerical and analytical skills, fantastic attention to detail, and be an excellent communicator.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.