Waste Collection LGV Drivers
£12.21 per hour
Are you looking for your next driving role? Are you physically fit and an effective team player? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking to recruit Class 2 LGV Drivers on a temporary adhoc basis to join their collection team based in Salisbury. Candidates must be physically fit to carry out manual handling activities.
- Drive the Recycling Vehicles for the collection of recycled domestic waste
- Responsible for the associated vehicle safety checks, operation and crew
- Working on a two-week round rotation, ensuring all kerbside collections are made in line with the companies SLA's
- To assist loaders in the removal of waste or recyclate, where and when appropriate
- Dealing with customers and the public at large
The successful candidate will ideally have a clean Class 2 licence, relevant experience, be a conscientious hard-working team player with good communication and basic administration skills. Experience within waste transport or recycling operations would be a distinct advantage, and a driving assessment forms part of the recruitment process.
Full PPE, training and a health and safety induction will be provided.
Basic hours are Monday to Thursday 06:45 to 15:15 and Friday 06:45 to 14:45
There will also be a requirement to work Bank Holidays.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.