Warehouse Forklift Operative
12 Month Contract
£8.82 - £10.14 per hour
Our client currently requires an additional Warehouse Operative, to join their fast-paced warehouse in Calne for a 12-month duration.
It is essential all applicants have previous/recent forklift experience as a minimum.
You will work as part of a professional and friendly team, to contribute to the efficient operations of the warehouse.
Duties will include:
· Working from picking lists, accurately and efficiently
· Checking products for visual and physical defect or damage
· Participating in stock counts
· Logging numbers of orders completed during the shift and any problems
· Loading and unloading lorries
· Undertaking routine housekeeping duties
· Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately and promptly in accordance with company procedure
· Previous forklift experience is essential
· Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Have previous experience within a similar role
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
There is the possibility of progression to a Level 2 Operator, where additional skills and responsibilities are rewarded with an increase in hourly rate.
The working hours are 40 per week, worked in a 3 weekly shift rotation of Earlies (6am - 2pm) and Lates (2pm - 10pm) Monday to Friday and Nights (10pm - 6am) Sunday to Thursday. With ½ hour paid break. It is therefore, essential that you are flexible and prepared to work to this pattern.
This is an exciting opportunity, to become part of a well-established and successful organisation.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to inform you of the outcome of your application, fully supporting all applicants throughout the process.