£8.26ph - £9.10 Per Hour
Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm Friday 6am-1:30pm
My client who design and manufacture bespoke electronic solutions for blue chip organisation nationwide, is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their established team in the Chippenham area.
- Dealing with deliveries and quality control
- Stock rotation and management within the warehouse
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately
- Booking products in and out via the in-house computer system
- To maintain high housekeeping and department standards
· 1 - 2 years of warehouse experience would be desirable
· IT literate, as you will be using an in-house computer system
· You must be self-motivated and work effectively at all times
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive, work well to tight deadlines and be confident working within a fast paced production environment. In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months covering maternity leave.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to inform you of the outcome of your application, fully supporting all applicants throughout the process.