£22,000 - £26,000 per annum
Do you have previous warehouse supervisory experience? Are you looking for fresh challenge with a growing and niche client in Corsham? If so, we want to hear from you!
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to recruit a permanent Warehouse Manager to join their dedicated and hardworking team in Corsham. Your role will entail taking responsibility for warehouse operations and supervising a small team of Warehouse Assistants, whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Manage staff and resources to maximise efficiency
- Locate and pack products for customer orders
- Responsible for the quality of delivered Product, Packaging and Paperwork
- Promote good stock management and housekeeping standards
- Carry out general warehouse maintenance tasks
- Manage stock levels of consumables
- Work closely with the company's directors
- Communicate between Suppliers and other colleagues
- Previous warehouse supervisor/team leader experience
- Experience in managing, training and motivating a small team
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Strong leadership skills, ability to learn and apply new concepts
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Forklift training
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport is beneficial.
If you would like to join a company with big plans to expand over the next 5 years and the opportunity to make the role your own, then this is the position for you.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.