£22,000 - £24,000
Permanent, Full Time
37.5 hours a week
Are you responsible and organised with strong management skills? Are you looking to join a growing team with a high level of service? Have you got previous experience managing a warehouse? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, an international supplier to companies around the world, is seeking a Warehouse Manager to take responsibility for warehouse operations and supervision of a small team of staff.
- Manage staff and resources to maximise efficiency
- Locate and pack products for customer orders
- Carry out general warehouse maintenance tasks
- Warehouse management experience
- Experience in managing, training and motivating a small team
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Forklift training
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.