£22,000 Per Annum
Our prestigious client, is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to join their small and friendly team.
The company, who produce their own bespoke products, ship direct to retailers and distributors worldwide from their Trowbridge site. As Warehouse Coordinator you will therefore, be responsible for the smooth operation of the stock control and distribution department.
You will be carrying out a number of important daily orders therefore, a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy and accuracy skills, are essential requirements for the role.
· Quality Control and monitoring
· Picking and packing of daily orders
· Stock rotation and management
· Assisting with periodic audits and stock takes
· Adhering and upholding company standards and policies
· Ensuring effective communication with other departments
· Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
· Carrying out and overseeing full despatch operations
· Ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
· Adhoc duties, to ensure efficient running of the warehouse
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive and have previous experience working within a fast paced warehouse environment, to tight deadlines. The working hours will be 8.30am to 5pm, with an earlier finish of 3pm on a Friday.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
Up to £22000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago