£8.50 per hour + holiday
Are you methodical and immediately available to start a new temporary assignment in Calne? If so, then this could be the assignment for you!
Due to an increase in workload, a fantastic temporary opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Assistant to join a well-established company in Calne. This temporary assignment will be to start immediately, therefore candidates will need to be available straight away and be able to commit for the length of the assignment.
- Picking and packing orders
- Ensuring all documentation is correct
- Accepting incoming deliveries
- Counting and storing stock
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Methodical and organised manner
- Sound knowledge of IT systems including Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.