£16,000 - £17,500 per annum
Are you looking to be a part of a growing company? Do you have previous Warehouse Assistant experience? If so, then apply today, as this could be the position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join their friendly and dynamic team. Based in Corsham, this role would suit a candidate who has previous warehouse experience, who enjoys working within a small team, but also someone who takes pride in maintaining high levels of service.
- Locating and packaging products in readiness for dispatch
- Checking order details
- Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Manage stock levels
- Action regular stock checks
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and correct
- Previous warehouse experience
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Able to make accurate measurements with safe and precise handling of equipment
- Able to prepare finished goods to a high standard
- Confident IT/Computer use
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Due to the location of the client then having your own transport will be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.