£17,076 per annum
Are you an experienced Warehouse Assistant? Are you highly organised and looking to secure a permanent role in the Calne area? If so, then this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join a well-established company in Calne. You will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse/Distribution Manager with all aspects of the Warehouse Operation.
- Managing stock levels
- Accepting incoming deliveries
- Counting and storing stock
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Assisting with stock takes
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of IT systems including Excel
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and hardworking company, where you will be working within a small but dedicated team - there is also free on-site parking.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.