£17,076 per annum
Are you an experienced Warehouse Assistant? Are you highly organised and looking to secure a permanent role in the Calne area? If so, then this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Assistant to join a well-established company in Calne. You will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse/Distribution Manager with all aspects of the Warehouse Operation.
- Managing stock levels
- Accepting incoming deliveries
- Counting and storing stock
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Assisting with stock takes
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of IT systems including Excel
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and hardworking company, where you will be working within a small but dedicated team - there is also free on-site parking.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.