VMM Service Engineer
Location: South of England - *Ideally based around Swindon to Oxford Region. Due to the territory to be covered.
With an attractive salary and a host of benefits as follows:
- Fully expensed Company car with generous Social use allowance (subject to the usual BIK)
- Private Medical
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Insurance Scheme
- All necessary PPE and tools for the job e.g. laptop, mobile phone etc.
- All approved Travel and Sustenance expenses in keeping with Company rules.
Do you have a good understanding of general Engineering Skills?
Do you have a background within Toolmaking or Miller or Turner?
Do you understand Mechanical / Electric Devices?
Do you have good Analytics and Understanding the demands for precision measurement/quality control?
If you are reading this and would like to know more, please do read on and apply.
I am recruiting for an experienced VMM Service Engineer to join our Client with the responsibility to work independently representing our Client at Customer premises.
The territory that you will be responsible to cover will include South of Birmingham across the South to East of Southern England and South Wales.
- To represent the company in a professional manner at customer premises in the South of England and bordering areas as required.
- Install vision measurement machines (VMMs) to the required standard.
- Service and calibrate VMMs to the required standards.
- Undertake troubleshooting including fault-finding, diagnosis and rectification of VMM breakdowns.
- Complete all service records (paper or computer-based) accurately and on time to the required standard.
- Communicate efficiently at all levels and ensure effective and proper use of resources.
- Develop technical skills as required to improve range, flexibility and efficiency of duties performed.
- Assist with compliance to export control procedures.
- A multi-tasking role requiring a good engineering background, pride of workmanship and strict compliance to working methodology and standards.
- Good self-discipline and organisational skills together with the ability to represent the Company in a smart, well communicated (written & Verbal) manner whilst maintaining neat and current service records are essential prerequisites.
- Duties are in responding to customer demands for Service & Support.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email