Are you a Vehicle Technician who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you take genuine pride and care over everything you do, and always put customers first?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a brand known worldwide for their outstanding quality within the automotive sector, who are now looking for a Vehicle Technician to be based in Central Bath.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Servicing and repairing vehicles ensuring the high standards customers expect are always maintained and delivered.
- You will be required to inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems.
- Observing and learning through the delivery of high-quality training and implementing within the workshop.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Apprentice trained and qualified NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical, Maintenance & Repair or GNVQ equivalent.
- 2 years' experience working in a busy workshop.
- Enjoy being challenged technically and actively seeking to learn more.
- Enthusiastic, professional and committed to the role and company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working for a well-known and well-established Independent Financial Services organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!