Automotive Vehicle Technician
£24,000 - £34,000 + bonus
Working Hours 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays - 08:30 - 12:30
Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working in a busy environment, surrounded by a friendly team? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking a fully trained Technician to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working in a Dealership
- Ideally to be brand trained however this is not essential
- MOT license would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.