Vehicle Technician (Level 3)
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 17:30pm, every other Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician? Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above? Are you looking to work for an established main dealer? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Vehicle Technician you will work closely with other team members to service, repair and MOT customer vehicles.
- Maintenance and repairs of vehicles; carrying out both services and diagnostic tests
- Conducting maintenance checks in line with the centre guidelines
- General vehicle repair responsibilities
- Conducting MOTs
- Successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or above
- Previous Vehicle Technician experience
- MOT License is an advantage, but not essential
- Good level of professionalism and customer focused
Successful candidates will hold a minimum of Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and will have a clean UK driving licence.
If you have the relevant experience, and are looking to for a prestigious dealer, apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.