Up to £28k DOE
7.30am - 5.30pm
Permanent, Full Time
Are you an experienced planner within the logistics or construction sector? Do you have exceptional organisation skills with the ability to multi task within a busy environment? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a Transport Planner on behalf of our client. Our client has been established for over 20 years with a strong presence across the South West, undertaking some of the largest projects within the region. You will be working within the plant department - whilst knowledge of this equipment is not essential, it would be beneficial.
Part of the role will be to ensure all drivers are compliant, working to the high company standards that have been set. You will also need to adapt effectively as and when demand increases.
- Oversee the daily road sweeper operation
- Ensure schedule work is carried out and completed
- Manage the sweeper team to ensure compliance is being met
- Facilitate demand and plan accordingly
- Assist the transport manager with other general duties
- Strong administrative skills with working knowledge of Excel and Syrinx (or similar)
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently within a busy environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure within a changing environment
The successful candidate will come from a logistics environment within the transport department.
You will be a strong communicator capable of learning on the job whilst working to the high standard our client expects.
If you are looking for you next career move with a company that is continuously growing, then apply now for a confidential discussion and to progress to the next step.