Leadership and Management Level 5 Trainer Assessor
Salary IRO £28000 DOE + Car Allowance of £3000
Full time - 40 hours per week
Oxford area, home-based with travel
Our client is an award winning grade 1 Ofsted training provider seeking a trainer assessor to cover the Oxford area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team of professionals and work to support learners gain their management qualification.
They have been delivering high-quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational training since the late '90s and have recently won a number of levy tenders to deliver operational management at level 5 to learners.
We are seeking a high performing, qualified and experienced trainer assessor to join their team to deliver and assess this ILM level 5 qualification (new apprenticeship standards)
You will be managing a caseload of learners based at one major employer. You will be supporting the entirety of the learner journey, including Enrolment/induction, teaching, learning and assessment and coaching/mentoring.
It is essential that you can;
- Deliver L5 Management
- Deliver L4 Administration
- Deliver to a group/classroom
- Embed functional skills up to level 2
It is essential you have:
- A TAQA, A1 or equivalent assessing qualification
- Ideally a teaching qualification at level; 3 or above
- An ILM or CMI or equivalent management qualification at level 5 or above
- Vocational management experience
You will be working closely with employers and their internal quality and curriculum teams to develop high quality/bespoke training plans and delivery models. Efficient stakeholder management is key to this role as well as good organisational and time management skills.
Benefits for this opportunity include;
- Competitive salary up to £28000 per year
- Car allowance, roadside recovery and business mileage at 30 p per mile
- 23 days holiday ( which increases over time served )
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Investment in CPD/opportunities to develop into IQA/Partnership management roles
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process. Please send me your cv for a confidential conversation.