Trainer Assessor Health and Social Care levels 2 and 3
£24,000 - £26,000
Horsham region with travel
Permanent, Full Time
37.5 hrs per week
Are you a "people person", passionate about supporting learners through their development? Are you seeking a role where you can work from home and manage your own responsibilities? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is a well-respected national independent training provider, is looking for a Training Development Officer to join their inspiring and friendly team. You will be working remotely, however will also be part of a motivated and energetic team who have a passion for providing education and helping others develop skills.
- Manage up to 40 learners to progress through their education in a timely manner
- Ability to source own learners to shape a localised caseload
- Monthly team meetings to share best practice and ensure structure and support is provided
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33) or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care; or equivalent
- PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/City & Guilds 7304 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work based assessing
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills
- Health & Social Care Occupational Experience
The successful candidate will be positive and motivated, as well being able to provide support where required. You will embrace diversity and actively promote equality of opportunity. You should have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and will need to be comfortable using spreadsheets and Outlook calendar. Due to the nature of the role, some travel across the UK will be required, so the successful candidate MUST have a valid UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria is available
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.