PASSENGER TRANSPORT ASSESSOR TRAINER
Full time hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
£ 26000 to £ 30000 per year
My client , a well-respected national training provider is WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A LEADING TRANSPORT OPERATOR
If you have experience in driving public service vehicles and have an interest in training others to do the same then this could be the ideal opportunity for you
As one of the UK's leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created new and exciting opportunities for my client . They currently work with large household names ensuring their employees receive the highest standard of accredited training and development.
This particular role is working in partnership with a leading transport operator and provides an exciting opportunity to deliver Passenger Transport Bus Driver L2 apprenticeships in partnership with the Passenger Services Industry.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for ensuring a high-quality passenger transport curriculum for the learners and employers.
You will be delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. .
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
You will be required to hold the following qualificatins
VALID CPC and VALID PSV LICENSE MUST BE HELD
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics( this is equal to GCSE level )
- Ability to demonstrate occupational experience in the relevant area in a similar role
- you must be able to demonstrate Bus driving experience within the last 6 months.
It is desirable that you hold the following but they will train you if you do not as not all trainers will be qualified assessors
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (or equivalent)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS) (or equivalent)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34) (or equivalent)
- Additional specialism-specific Qualifications
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Please do call for more details and for a confidential conversation