Trainee Network and Technical Support Analyst
Full-Time Permanent Position
Are you an enthusiastic personality with a passion for serving others? As well as previous experience within a customer service environment, do you have an aptitude for IT? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a candidate to join our client in Chippenham, working within a customer service helpdesk initially, you will be provided with all of the training needed to carry out your duties. To be successful for this role, you must have an interest in IT with a background in providing great customer service, either phone-based or face to face.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Liaise with the customer when any issues arise and be their key contact
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers
- Carry out software testing
- Support the customer service team to ensure that all administration related tickets are completed
- Helpdesk support and configuration of RF and Network infrastructure
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; verbal, written and telephone manner.
- Demonstrate customer empathy
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position is working a shift rota; 7.00am - 7.00pm and 7.00pm - 7.00am after initial training Shift rota will mean working 14 days out of 28-day period
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process