£15,000 base salary . Realistic 1st year OTE £24,000
Have you previously worked in a retail/customer service background?
Are you customer focused and passionate about giving high quality service?
Are you wanting to enter the property industry to grow and develop a career?
Yes? Then this may be the role for you….
CMD are delighted to be working with a well-known and established property agency, who are looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team in their Bath office.
This is a varied role, where you will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Qualifying and registering potential tenants/purchasers.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Liaising with potential landlords/vendors and conducting property appraisals.
- Ensuring all administration is completed to ensure both lettings and sales can be progressed.
- Achieving personal and office targets for lets and sales.
- Other general ad hoc/administration tasks.
To be successful in this fantastic position, you, amongst other skills and qualities will:
- Have experience working within a customer focused environment.
- A passion for the property industry and delivering high standards of service.
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional, friendly and approachable.
- Be confident and professional in both manner and appearance.
- A full, clean UK driver's license.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone keen to get into the property industry and work for a company who will support your personal and professional development.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your CV or give us a call today!