Trainee Contracts Manager
£18,000pa - £25,000pa
Monday - Friday
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Are you looking to expand your skills and learn more within a friendly team? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who offers commercial fit out solutions, is looking for a Trainee Contracts Manager to join their small but hard-working team. You will join a relaxed environment and perform a variety of tasks meaning no two days will be the same. From liaising with Architects and Designers to visiting sites, each day brings its own challenges and rewards!
- Managing projects and preparing contracts
- Attending meetings and co-ordinating with Architects and Designers
- Negotiate with suppliers and control project budgets
- Prepare appropriate assessments and statements in-line with policies
- Procure materials
- Assist in preparation of monthly valuations
- Visit projects and undertake site surveys
- Minimum A-C at GCSE level must be competent in Maths
- Proficient IT skills, including use of Word, Excel and Project Programmer
- Prepared to travel to projects all across the UK
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
The hours for this position will be Monday to Thursday 0700 hrs to 1730. Friday hours are 0700 hrs to 1300hrs.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.