Full time permanent
£22,000 - £25,000pa
Are you a recent graduate with fantastic analytical skills? Are you looking to start your career with a renowned company that offers training and progression? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, who distributes their products throughout the UK, is looking for a Trainee Buyer to join their team. You will be joining a busy environment, overseeing the day to day purchases from suppliers and monitoring market movements and trends.
- Ensure the correct purchasing strategies are in place
- Provide pricing support to internal teams
- Provide market reports to the management team
- Responsible for purchasing margins
- Implement strategies to mitigate risk
- Monitor and report on third-party supplier prices
- Complete audit checks
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Analytical skills and fantastic attention to detail is a must for this role.
- A qualification gained from an analytical course is essential i.e. Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Good IT Skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Data, Purchasing or Pricing experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position is working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Due to the location of our client, a driving licence and access to your own car is vital
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.