£12.00 per hour.
Temporary for 3 months.
Monday to Friday working 5 hours per day (Flexible).
Are you an experienced Administrator with knowledge and an interest in HR?
Are you looking for a Part Time HR Administration position in Andover?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client has requested the support to secure an experienced HR Administrator to join the Business on a 3-month contract to be based within their office in Andover, Hampshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
The successful applicant will have a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- General Office Administration.
- Accurate processing of holiday request and self - certificate forms, carry out return to work meetings, maintain calendars and spreadsheets.
- Maintain personnel files both paper and network copies.
- Ensure that the internal HR system is always maintained and up to date and secure.
- Ensure all HR related documentation are compliant and up to date.
- Communicate professionally and liaise with internal and external clients.
- Provide accurate and professional communication through letter and email writing and via telephone.
- Ensure new opportunities are advertised correctly.
- Manage the application process from initial CV review to arrangement of interviews and to final issue of offer letter to successful candidates.
- Arrange for new starters and prepare induction agendas
- The successful applicant must provide a professional and confident manner over the telephone.
- Be a confident user of PCs, Scanners, Photocopier etc.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Packages - Outlook/Word/Excel/Explorer.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, professional attitude and good attention to detail.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email