Temporary Graphic Designer
Our client, a leading organisation near Swindon is looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join their team on a 1-month contract.
You will be supporting internal teams with print outcomes and new product creation. Using your creativity to provide engaging concepts and ideas, to increase brand awareness and maximise user experience.
- Work independently on new product development
- Work on international press
- Stick to strict deadlines and unsure brand guidelines and accuracy throughout all graphic design outcomes
Essential experience and skills needed:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a creative agency
- Demonstrable design experience using UI and UX
- Understanding of web, rich media, interactive design and user-centred design
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Results focused, passionate and extremely creative
- High levels of attention to detail
- Portfolio which showcases proficiency across multiple of design disciplines
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, high pressure environment
- Must be able to produce outstanding design within set timeframes and mentor junior members of team
- Templating print adverts and supplements on a daily basis
- To be able to take full responsibility for the full project lifecycle
- To have understanding and experience of print processes
- BA (Hons) in Digital design, Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or similar
- Familiar with CSS/HTML languages
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.