My client is currently seeking an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join their growing construction team in Dorset. You will be playing a vital role within this division, as you will be growing and developing this part of the business, using your experience to maintain and start new business relationships.
- Assist with the Sales and Marketing policy
- Meet and exceed company targets
- Work with your division to achieve goals
- Meet and liaise with Clients, Architects, Surveyors, Contractors etc and provide Technical & Commercial advice and produce specifications as and when required.
- Promote the company name and reputation and maintain customer relations
- To be familiar with & implement company quality policy and procedures
- Complete relevant paperwork and comply with the companies ISO quality Management System
- Carry out Site visits and surveys, monitor work and report back
Do you possess the following?
- Sales and Marketing background within construction
- Experience with Specifications and overturning specs
- Excellent presentational and communication skills
- Used to working to KPI's and targets
- Technically minded and used to working on bespoke projects
In return my client will offer you a generous benefits package
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Car
- Death in Service
- Generous salary based on Experience
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or require further information, please get in touch with Michelle Day.