Technical Sales Lead
Salary: Circa. £35k - £40k with a bonus component and company car
Our client is a UK based company providing services, systems and consultancy centred on the efficient collection, collation and delivery of documents and information.
Due to business expansion, our client has a vacancy for a Technical Sales Lead, to sell their full range of document services to both new and established clients. Services include established products as well as an exciting and innovative new product.
- An accomplished business development professional with a successful track record in the consultative sale of service products.
- A good understanding of the Construction Industry and its supply chain.
- An entrepreneurial approach to developing the market based on customer value.
- Demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships and grow key accounts.
- Self-motivated, and a strong self-starter.
- A team player willing to be part of the wider WRc group sales team.
- Available to travel country-wide, with significant time with clients. Full, clean driving licence.
- A good communicator and confident in front of client audiences that range from technicians to directors.
- A knowledge of BIM and/or document management systems
- Familiarity with processes involved in provision of asset related information during a construction project