21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 5:30pm
Are you an experienced Technical Administrator?
Do you have working knowledge of Aurora CRM?
Do you have experience with the use of NEC, Avaya and Splicecom Telephone Systems?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a field-based engineer, dedicated within the multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
The successful applicant will join the Technical Administration Team who are responsible to provide a key role within the Business to provide professional and accurate Administrative support.
- You will be responsible to provide a professional and accurate administrative support.
- You will ensure the smooth process of the installation of hardware deployments, in terms of Projects and Post Sales, whilst managing the billing that is involved on both a monthly and annual basis.
- Day to day involvement in the ongoing progression of all main hardware installations.
- Ensuring accuracy in the supply and invoicing of Post Sales orders.
- Assisting with system order proposals for the SCL Group Sales teams.
- Assis with the monthly reporting of the team's performance.
- Accurate ordering of Hardware and Licences from 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Diary management of the Engineers for site visits.
- To provide Excellent Customer Service skills with a clear focus to deliver a positive outcome.
- Conscientious individual with a passion for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put a point across clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Professional and punctual attitude.
- Full experience of Microsoft Office Suite
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email