Temporary Maternity contract cover
Are you immediately available and have previous administration experience?
Have you worked within an engineering / factory environment previously?
Interested in joining a prestigious well-known company on a temporary contract basis?
My client Cross Manufacturing are global leaders within their industry, and manufacture high precision and specialist components for the Aerospace, Automotive and Power Generation markets, exporting these products to blue chip companies around the world.
This position would see you working alongside their design team within their Automotive division working full-time on 37 hours a week to cover Maternity on a 12-month temporary contract.
- Processing Internal requests, liaising with Manufacturing, the Tool Room and Suppliers.
- Obtaining & chasing quotes from Suppliers
- Creating Engineering Project Folders and ensuring they are complete at close out.
- Ability to collate and prepare information for team briefs and attend meetings and minute taking where required.
- Managing and maintaining training records and notice boards, whilst communicating effectively and professionally with internal staff.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Competent in all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with managers and staff at all levels of the business
- Proven administrative experience
- Highly organized, efficient and adaptable to work loads
- Good attention to detail and the ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with a hands-on approach
With a proactive mind-set, the successful applicant will have the ability to work unsupervised and will provide administrative support to any area of the business as needed and must be efficient and highly organised.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.