Have you gained excellent team management experience?
Have you gained this experience within a Financial Services organisation?
Interested in joining an expanding and dynamic organisation?
If you have answered "Yes!" to all of the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a dynamic and expanding Financial Services organisation based in a beautiful location. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Manager to look after a team of very personable administrators and their workload.
Based in their vibrant office environment, duties will include;-
* Embed positive team working, making the office an enjoyable place to work.
* Chairing and raising issues in monthly team meetings and/or weekly managers meetings.
* Manage the team workflow system and given support to staff when required.
* Produce management reports and provide analysis.
* Manage processes, keeping them up top date and encourage improvement ideas from others.
* Lead by example in ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is demonstrated at all times.
* Complete training and ensure training is provided to a high standard.
* Involvement in recruitment of new members of the team.
* Complete all management tasks such as conducting quarterly appraisals, probation review meetings, setting training plans and dealing with holiday requests.
* Manage bespoke projects when required.
* You must have previous management experience within a Financial Services organisation.
* Knowledge or HR policies and procedures relevant to running an office based team is desirable.
* Very good communication, interpersonal and numeracy skills.
* Good time management of self and team workloads and working to deadlines.
* Conscientious with attention to detail and accuracy.