£11.98 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment Until End of the Year
Do you have previous secretarial/senior administration experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit until the end of the year? Well if so, then this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Team Administrator to join their well established and hardworking team in Devizes. You will be providing high quality administration and secretarial services to the Senior Management Team across the organisations.
- Diary and email management
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Prepare correspondence, reports and minutes, rotas and presentation material
- Providing support to managers
- Maintenance of filing (electronic and paper)
- Undertake printing, photocopying, faxing
- Support the organisation of events
- Previous secretarial/senior administration experience
- Intermediate knowledge of IT systems, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free on-site parking for staff.
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
This temporary position is due to start ASAP, therefore candidates must be available immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.