PASSENGER TRANSPORT TRAINER / TUTOR / ASSESSOR
Exeter ( with travel to other regions as detailed )
Full time hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
£ 26000 to £ 30000 per year
My client , a well-respected national training provider is WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A LEADING TRANSPORT OPERATOR
If you have experience in driving public service vehicles and have an interest in training others to do the same then this could be the ideal opportunity for you . If you are not a qualified trainer please still apply if this is a role that is of interest as long as you can drive a bus as this would suit somebody who is a mentor in a bus company
As one of the UK's leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created new and exciting opportunities for my client .
The regions covered will be
Exeter, Barnstaple, Plymouth , Torquay
This particular role is working in partnership with a leading transport operator and provides an exciting opportunity to deliver Passenger Transport Bus Driver L2 apprenticeships in partnership with the Passenger Services Industry.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for ensuring a high-quality passenger transport curriculum for the learners and employers.
You will be delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. .
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
You will be required to hold the following qualifications
VALID CPC LICESNSE , VALID CPC
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics( this is equal to GCSE level )
- Ability to demonstrate occupational experience in the relevant area in a similar role
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- potential applicant must hold current valid PCV passenger carry vehicles and CPC certificate of professional competence Licence. you must be able to demonstrate Bus driving experience within the last 6 months.
It is desirable to have the following but if you don't have this you can be upskilled to become an assessor whilst in the role
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (or equivalent)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS) (or equivalent)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34) (or equivalent)
- Additional specialism-specific Qualifications
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
Please do call for more details and for a confidential conversation