Leadership and Management level 5
£ up to 32000 plus southern weighting and benefits including :
- Mileage (40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles in line with HMRC rules)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Perks (saving employees up to £1000 per annum!)
- Sharesave/Share Incentive Plan Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
Full time 37.5 hours per week
CMD Recruitment are working with a well respected national training provider .
A vacancy exists for an assessor /trainer to assess and deliver the ILM Leadership and Management qualification to learners in the workplace .
The role will require the following as essential :
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years occupational/vocational experience in Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria is availble.
If this role sounds of interest then please do get in touch for further details