Health and Social Care levels 2 and 3
North East covering Darlington, Middlesborough, Durham , Hartlepool, Carlisle (home based - mobile role)
£ 25000 per year
Full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Travel to visit learners is required - paid at 40p per mile
My client is a National training provider working with levy paying employers and seeking an assessor trainer to work with a caseload of learners in the North East region
The ideal candidate will be qualified to deliver and assess health and social care to level 3
(new standards )
The caseloads are on average 40 learners with the foremost focus being on the learners, their progress and their timely achievement.
You will be expected to source a proportion of your own learners to shape a localised caseload, whilst also being supported by a motivated, energetic and engaging Levy team.
My client uses e-portfolio so you can manage the learner journey remotely, which creates a robust tracking system and we will provide you with all the tools for you to do this successfully.
If this roles sounds of interest and you are a qualified assessor then please do send in your cv for a confidential conversation and full details of the role
The essential qualifications are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33) or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care; or equivalent
- PTLLS/CTLLS/DTLLS/City & Guilds 7304 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work based assessing
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills
- Vocational experience of working in a care setting for at least 2 years
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with my client will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. A guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability is available who meet the minimum selection criteria