£25 - 30,000 Per Annum
Due to continued success and growth, our prestigious client who operate an established family run business in Devizes, have an exciting new opening for a Surveyor.
The ideal candidate would be well presented, with strong communication and literacy skills. A flexible attitude to work and a good level of experience within the construction industry are essential requirements. Knowledge of current Building Regulations and AutoCad is desirable however, not essential.
- Dealing with e-mails, telephone enquiries and technical
- Preparing detailed quotations for
- Meeting customers on site, visiting properties and carrying out site
- Composing surveys, to produce detailed structural
- Liaising with consulting engineers for any necessary
- Compiling cutting and picking lists for fabrication and detailed
- Assisting with exhibitions including, stand build up and break
- Holding a full UK driving license is essential.
Applicants coming from a similar background would be preferable; however, candidates expressing the right drive and determination, who may require some additional training, would also be considered. The general working hours will be 39 per week; however, flexibility is required to ensure customer demands are met.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation, who are extremely respected specialists within the industry. Meeting stringent customer expectations is at the forefront of the company ethos, as is a passion for staff training and development. The role also boasts an excellent salary package, company vehicle, mobile phone and additional benefits.
If this position is of interest and you are looking for a long-term career with excellent progression prospects, then please forward your CV today!