Surface Mount Manufacturing Operative
£10.80 Per Hour
Temporary, 6 Months
Working on a weekly rotating shift of 0600-1400 & 1400-2200
My client are global electronic manufacturers and solutions providers. Successfully supplying to many blue chip companies nationwide, they are highly respected specialist within their field. Due to a busy order book they are looking to recruit experienced Surface Mount Manufacturing Operative, to join their friendly and diverse team.
- Ensure the SMT machines run efficiently and produce products of an acceptable quality level
- Read and understand circuit diagrams, test specs and assembly manuals
- Read route card/job pack prior to production and build according to the current specification
- Meeting production standards of quality and quantity
- Follow first off procedure and do line checks
- Support department activities such as 5S, stock management and general housekeeping
- Parts programming if necessary
- Lacing, de-kitting all setups, washing and serialisation boards
It is essential all candidates have previous electronics experience. A keen eye for detail, an extremely hands on approach and the ability to work well within a fast-paced production environment are also essential requirements for this role.
You must be able to commit to working a rotating shift pattern of 0600-1400 and 1400-2200
You will also be required to complete a full DBS check prior, which will be funded by the client.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and invest highly in staff training and development.
NB: Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.