Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing a range of documents prioritising the requirements to meet the agreed deadlines, via copy typing or other methods as required.
- Add diary appointments where required
- To scan incoming post to relevant staff and save down where required
- Perform archive file scanning as required to ensure unscanned files are kept to a minimum and ensuring these are filed away in the appropriate filing ranges.
- Updating of database as required
- Uploading documents to an online portal - training will be provided
- Accurately record time spent on specified tasks and complete a timesheet to reflect these
- Ensuring all outgoing post is accurately addressed and timely despatched with the correct postage and logged accordingly.
- Binding of documents as required
- To provide support for other duties as required
- Provide general office assistance and administrative support.
Experience & Knowledge
- IT Skills using Microsoft Office, use of databases would be advantageous
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ideally worked within a similar role
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work in an organised manner to strict deadlines
- Ensures all work is completed to standards required by senior staff, inspiring confidence in senior staff minimising their need to monitor and supervise work
- Good interpersonal skills - able to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent administration skills
- Good keyboard skills