Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator, to work within their established site in Devizes.
The company offer bespoke solutions, from initial research, design and build through to testing and final inspection of mechanical machinery. With a range of products manufactured on site, the company consistently drive their vision forward, with a clear passion for the industry.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual, with an extremely hands-on approach. This diverse role requires a variation of key duties, office based and assisting on the shop floor. It is essential therefore, that all applicants have an extremely flexible approach and work well within fast paced team environment.
· Employee attendance recording and processing.
· Maintaining accurate serial number logs of all stock produced.
· Liaising with hauliers to arrange collection of finished machines.
· Receiving and loading new sales orders for both machines and parts.
· Dealing with Export and import documentation, including ILC's.
· Purchasing and management of materials ordered.
· Progressing customer sales, using an in-house system.
· Creating order acknowledgements, quotations and despatch notes.
· Compiling invoices for both parts and finished products.
· Monitoring condition of machines and preparing orders for despatch.
· Packing spares for collection by couriers and other outside contractors.
· Loading and unloading of deliveries and despatches.
This will be a 38 hour working week and the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package.