Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Company pension contribution
- Free on site parking
- Kitchen facilities
- 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays) rising with service.
- Company pension
- 2 x life assurance
- Occupational Health
Are you a Stores Person with experiences with Administration?
If you are answering Yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is a well renowned and respected Agricultural Distributor who are seeking a Stores Administrator who has the desire and drive to work across the Business supporting the Administration and Delivery functions within.
- Act as a professional point of contact for the Business.
- Checking and booking of deliveries into and out of the warehouse / stores.
- Ensure the booking system is updated accurately throughout the whole process of goods in and out.
- Data inputting into the system.
- Assist with chasing up deliveries with suppliers
- Complete customer deliveries when required with the use of the company van.
- The use of the Counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift will be required. Training can be provided if required.
- Strong and proficient use of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Provide professional communications direct with Clients at all levels.
- Full UK Driving Licence - Essential.
- Must be able to lift goods of 25kg.
- Organised, motivated and efficient individual.
- Clear and practical understanding of business processes.
- Fork Lift Licence - Desirable.
The successful candidate will be accurate and methodical, as well as having a clear understanding of business processes. You will have great attention to detail and have strong and professional communication skills to build long lasting relationships.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV