£10.20 Per Hour
We are looking to recruit additional Stores Operatives for MSA Latchways based in Devizes. They design and manufacture fall safety equipment for various industries including; Aerospace, Power Transmission, Utilities and Telecommunications. They are part of a global business with locations throughout the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking for ongoing temporary work.
Joining an industry leading organisation you will be:
- Working in a fast-paced production environment
- Organising materials for manufacture
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- Be responsible of quality control of goods produced
- Working within a team, ensuring smooth running of production
- Complying at all times with Health and Safety policies
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a Stores environment
- Have experience within Stock control
- Have a flexible approach to working, as overtime will be required on occasion
These positions will initially be temporary ongoing however, could lead to permanent for the right candidates. You must be able to commit to working to a shift pattern of 06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00 Monday to Friday, on a long-term basis.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.