Solution Field Sales Manager - Transport and Logistics
Home Based travelling the UK
Are you an experienced salesperson with experience selling into the transport and logistics sector? Do you have experience selling software solutions? We are recruiting for a Transport and Logistics Solution Field Sales Manager
to join our established client.
This position is field-based, you will be working from home, managing your own time and diary, travelling throughout the UK to meet with customers and suppliers. Responsible for developing and managing accounts within the transport and logistics sector and generating sales of enterprise mobility solutions.
- Sell software and hardware solutions to accounts within the transport, logistics and utilities industries
- Responsible for the entire sales process of acquiring new business, account management and project delivery
- Build lasting relationships with hardware and software partners
- Provide an accurate forecast of sales
- Create quotations for customers
- Ensure customers order are fulfilled to deadlines
- Keep up to date with new products and services
Key skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Good time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills
- Driving licence and a vehicle essential
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
This is a field-based role however you will be required to travel to the Chippenham Office when required for sales and management meetings.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.