Private Client Solicitor 3 years PQE
£30,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Are you an experienced Solicitor with a background in Private Client matters? Are you an ambitious professional looking to join a respected, forward-thinking firm? If so - this might be the right role for you.
Our client is an established law firm, with an enviable leading reputation in a very diverse range of markets, from infrastructure and real estate, to charities and financial and professional services.
This is a significant opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor with experience in domestic high net worth Private Client estate planning and probate work. The successful individual will be required to manage specific client relationships and will play an important role in the team. This is a busy department and candidates will need to be able to work to stringent deadlines, on their own initiative and effectively manage their workload with the necessary support and supervision. The successful candidate will also be keen to play an active role in business development.
The role will involve:
- UK personal tax advice on succession and tax planning using wills, trusts and other structures.
- Managing clients' affairs effectively and profitably through the delivery of own caseload.
- Building and maintaining a network of intermediaries and enthusiasm for developing business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years PQE experience at a well-regarded firm
- An excellent academic track record
- Gravitas and credibility when dealing with clients
- Excellent research skills
This is a role that opens up the possibility of partnership for individuals who make a real contribution and is part of a strategic plan for growth and succession in the department. The Private Client department is of importance to the present and future strategy of the firm and its offering in the Private Wealth sector.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.