£32,000-£44,000 per annum + benefits
Are you an experienced individual who is confident working with software? Have you got excellent front-end and back-end development skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well-established company? If so, then this could be the position for you!
Our client are one of the leading manufacturing organisations in their field based in the UK with a sizeable share of this market and are currently recruiting for an experienced Software Application Developer to join their well-established team.
You will play a pivotal role within the department maintaining and further developing their Enterprise Resource Planning System, as well as supporting their legacy systems, integrations and infrastructure.
What will you be doing as Software Application Developer?
- Working within a small but close team, you will play a key role in finding technical solutions to stakeholder requirements.
- In order to succeed in this role you must proactively strive to understand our business and be an excellent, but practical problem solver.
- You will take ownership of projects and see them through from conception to completion.
- The IT Department covers a number of technologies, and the successful applicant must understand that they will be working across various platforms and systems.
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal applicant will have also experience of network associated technologies, virtualised server infrastructure and be able to demonstrate an all-round hands on ability in supporting the IT function.
- You must have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail.
What is included in the benefits package?
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity of remote working
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Company Death Benefit (after one year's continuous employment)
- Free parking on site
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company in Trowbridge.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.