Social Media Manager
Full time permanent
£25,000 - £30,000pa
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is based near Swindon is seeking a Social Media Manager join their award-winning company. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the global social media strategy.
- Plan and deliver digital and social media campaigns
- Manage the ongoing campaigns
- Manage the social media campaigns for multiple countries across a number of different platforms
- Content creating and preparation
- Work with internal teams to develop growth strategy
- Provide reports to senior management
- Ongoing analytics into campaigns
- Auditing social media channels
Key Skills and Experience
- Two years' experience working in a similar
- Experience with organic and paid environments
- Experience of growing a social audience
- Experience using social media platforms in a professional capacity for brands or clients
- Professional experience in using Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in planning developing and implementation Social Media Campaigns
- Experience managing budgets
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.