Skills Development Tutor
Salary £24,000-£26,000 per annum
35 hours per week
Worksop and Chesterfield
Following the successful award of the Skills Support for Employment contract my client has a position available to join a dynamic team, covering Worksop and Chesterfield
My client is a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality skills and employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programmes within the Employment Related Services (ERS) sector.
Ideally you will have a teaching qualificaition
PGCE, Cert ed or equivalent
A TAQA or A1 would be an advantage
* manage a caseload of learners.
* deliver regulated and non-regulated training in various vocational areas up to Level 2.
* deliver functional skills up to Level 2.
* mark and moderate portfolios.
* provide Information, Advice and Guidance to learners
* achieve and report on individual weekly and monthly performance targets.
* You will be vocationally competent in at least one of the following areas and demonstrate a passion to maintain knowledge on sector development:
➢ Digital Skills
➢ Health & Social Care
➢ Warehouse and Storage
➢ Mental Health Awareness
➢ Stress Management
* You will need experience of delivering group training, one to one training, IAG and be able to build good relationships with participants to support them into employment, education or further training.
* Experience in writing lessons plans and schemes of work
If this sounds of interest please forward your cv for a confidential conversation